Immediately I would like to introduce to you one of the profitable free to play - games: the double Golden Joystick - winner "League of Legends" by Riot Games!
League of Legends is a MOBA-Game (Multiplayer Online Battle Area), which is oriented in direction of the well-known Warcraft three - Map "Protection of the Ancients".
For individuals who never played DotA (are there any?) and who don't know the game concept I will clarify it in detail:
League of Legends doesn't put high necessities in your PCs. You want not less than:
- processor with 2 GHz - 1 GB RAM, - DirectX 9.zero capable video card, - 750 MB free exhausting disk space, - DSL or comparable
Create an account either on the server EU West, EU Nordic/East or US, depending on the place you live. You can also create an account on US whereas residing in Europe but you will experience higher pings then. I offer you a link to create an account in my creator's bio. Choose a reputation (always the hardest part) and a nice picture and off you go!
There are 2 groups 5 players (there are extra game modes, but they are not important in the beginning because as a newbie it is best to begin with 5vs5 to study the gameplay). Before each match you all select a "champion" who is the character you need to use in battle. Dependant in your private preferendes it can be e.g. an undead mage, a giant granite golem, slightly boy using on a Yeti, a brave knight and plenty of more.All in all there are more than eighty (!) totally different champions and every second week one is added.
Each champions has four totally different abilities (3 regular and one additional robust, the "Final") and a passive, which he has since the beginning. You be taught the skills by leveling up ingame and your max champion degree is eighteen which implies that you've 5 points in every regular means and 3 in your ultimate.
You obtain experience for levelling up by:
1. Being near when enemy minions or impartial monsters are killed by your troops (it isn't essential to kill them yourself!)
2. killing or assisting to kill enemy champions
At first you usually play no matter you like, later it's useful to communicate with your teammembers before the match begins so that you have a balanced setup and never 5 champions of the same kind.
The completely different kinds of champions are roughly:
1. Mages ("AP Carries": AP means capability power, they primarily deal magical injury with their abilities)
2. Fighters ("AD Carries": AD means Attack Injury, they primarily deal bodily harm with their autoattacks)
3. Tanks (They're onerous to kill and defend their very own carries, for example by beautiful or taunting the enemies)
4. Helps (They have either buffs or heals to assist their carries and maintain them alive)
5. Junglers (They don't begin within the lane but in the jungle and support their teammates by ganking and ambushing the enemies)
The interesting point is: Relying on the items you equip in your champions they're typically able to meet totally different roles!
To start with you do not have personal champions, but each week there are 10 free ones which everybody can use. After some matches you should buy more champions with influence factors (IP) in the shop. I'll come to this later.
The map has three totally different lanes, which lead from your own to the enemy base. On these lanes there are a number of Towers which you will need to destroy before you'll be able to assault the bottom itself. As a support your predominant constructing ("Nexus") spawns minion waves in brief intervals which provide help to in fights. Between the lanes there's the "jungle", where impartial monsters are located. When you kill these you obtain gold and/or short-term buffs.
As quickly as the match begins everybody has a couple of minute to spend his beginning capital on objects within the shop.
This doesn't take lengthy since you do not have much gold within the beginning. There are alternative ways to earn gold in the game:
1. Everybody receives gold over time
2. Killing enemy minions or impartial monsters (right here it is important to give them the final blow, the so referred to as "lasthitting")
3. Killing or helping to kill enemy champions
4. Destroying enemy buildings (towers and inhibitors -> destroying them makes your minions stronger)
5. There are a number of objects which grant you additional income (the so called gold/5 items -> they offer you 1 gold each 5 seconds)
When you destroy the enemy major constructing (Nexus) your team wins. For being able to attack the Nexus, nevertheless, it's important to destroy all 3 towers and the inhibitor on at the least one lane and the 2 towers which protect the Nexus. So it's not the perfect concept to hunt the enemy champions 24/7 for those who don't push the lanes on the same time. A mean match takes 30-45 minutes, not often greater than an hour. As quickly as the match reaches minute 20 additionally it is attainable to surrender.
Extra game modes are a 3vs3 and a fairly new domination map ("Dominion") where you have to capture and defend certain points. In addition there are ranked modes for gamers with summoner degree 30 (explanation follows) wherein you obtain an Elo depend depending in your wins and losses. For rookies I highly suggest the conventional 5vs5 map!
The summonersleague of legends shirt
of Legends additionally has an RPG part. You don't only choose a reputation and a picture for your self (you're a so called "summoner", do not combine it up with the "champions") but you might be additionally able to level up your self and purchase small buffs with Affect Points (IP).